The Voice Top 5 perform two songs apiece in their bid for the finals. Watch them now!
1. Christina Grimmie - Some Nights (The Voice)
Christina Grimmie pours her heart into fun.'s "Some Nights."
2. Christina Grimmie - Hide and Seek (The Voice)
YouTube star Christina Grimmie takes on Imogen Heap's "Hide and Seek."
3. Jake Worthington - Heaven (The Voice)
Jake Worthington looks to land a spot in the Top 3 with his take on Bryan Adams' "Heaven."
4. Jake Worthington - Good Ol' Boys (The Voice)
Jake Worthington pays tribute to Waylon Jennings with the classic "Good Ol' Boys."
5. Kat Perkins - Let It Go (The Voice)
Kat Perkins wows the coaches and the crowd with her take on Demi Lovato's "Let It Go."
6. Kat Perkins - Chandelier (The Voice)
Kat Perkins looks for a trip to the finals by singing Sia's "Chandelier."
Wait! There's more The Voice Top 5 Performances! Just click "Next" below:
- Related Photos:
- The Voice Slideshows
- Related Posts:
- Created by:
- Free Britney