The Voice Season 6 Episode 5 saw a number of talented singers advance. Watch the blind auditions here!
1. Josh Kaufman: 'One More Try' (The Voice Audition)
At the crossroads of a musical career, Josh Kaufman gets a huge vote of confidence after singing George Michael's "One More Try."
2. Kat Perkins: 'Gold Dust Woman' (The Voice Audition)
With a striking take on Fleetwood Mac's "Gold Dust Woman," Kat Perkins has her pick of three coaches.
3. Cierra Mickens: 'Crazy' (The Voice Audition)
Alaska's Cierra Mickens nails her take on "Crazy" and ends up with her pick of coaches.
4. Tess Boyer, Josh Murley, Cali Tucker and Austin Ellis (The Voice Auditions)
Tess Boyer's "Wings" puts her on Team Usher, Cali Tucker's "Black Velvet" lands her on Team Blake, and Coach Adam picks up Josh Murley after he sings "The Freshmen" and Austin Ellis after he performs "Drift Away."
5. Paula DeAnda: 'The Way' (The Voice Audition)
Former teen star Paula DeAnda makes her dream of a comeback come true with her take on "The Way."
6. Alaska and Madi: 'Barton Hollow' (The Voice Audition)
Best friends Alaska and Madi put it all on the line with their audition of "Barton Hollow" - and find a home on Team Blake.
Wait! There's more The Voice Season 6 Episode 5 Blind Auditions! Just click "Next" below: