7. Best Actress in a Drama: Will Win - Julianna Margulies
Margulies won her first Emmy almost 20 years ago for her work on ER. Expect voters to honor her work on The Good Wife tonight.
8. Best Actress in a Drama: Should Win - Lizzy Caplan
Primarily thought of as a comedic actress until recently, Caplan's, um...revealing performance on Masters of Sex has been a joy to watch.
9. Best Actress in a Comedy: Will Win - Julia Louis-Dreyfus
An Emmy favorite since her Seinfeld days, Dreyfus is a virtual lock for her role on VEEP.
10. Best Actress in a Comedy: Should Win - Taylor Schilling
Though she didn't exactly bring the belly laughs, Schilling's preformance as incarcerated ex-yuppie Piper Chapman captured every nuance of one of TV's most complex characters.
11. Best Actor in a Comedy: Will Win - Jim Parsons
Parsons is pretty much the LeBron of this category and he's all but guaranteed to win again tonight. Frankly, we think his new $90 million contract is reward enough.
12. Best Actor in a Comedy: Should Win - William H. Macy
Another case in which the "comedy" label is a bit baffling. However, Macy's performance as deadbeat dad Frank Gallagher on Showtime's criminally underrated Shameless deserves to be recognized.
Wait! There's more! Just click "Next" below: