Our guide to will win and who should win at the 2014 Emmys. They're seldom the same.
1. Best Drama Series: Will Win - Breaking Bad
Expect a repeat win for the final season of the groundbreaking AMC drama.
2. Best Drama Series: Should Win - Game of Thrones
Season 4 of GoT may heve been the beloved series' best outing yet. Sadly, it's likely to be overshadowed by Walter White's predictable downfall.
3. Best Comedy Series: Will Win - Modern Family
The Emmys love a legacy (to the annoyance of many), so don't be surprised to see the beloved ABC comedy extend its winning streak to 5.
4. Best Comedy Series: Should Win - Orange is the New Black
Hardly a laugh riot, but somehow OINTB wound up in the comedy category. And the ladies of Litchfield deswrve all the recognition they can get.
5. Best Actor in a Drama: Will Win - Bryan Cranston
Cranston knocked it out of the park for 5 seasons as Walter White. Expect Emmy voters to honor his depiction of the meth kingpin's downfall.
6. Best Actor in a Drama: Should Win - True Detective
McConaughey was the key to TD's southern gothic creepiness. Plus, it would be cool to see the former rom-com staple win an Oscar and an Emmy in the same year.
Wait! There's more Emmy Predictions!! Just click "Next" below: