She Twerks with teddy bears. She grinds with Robin Thicke. She barely wears any clothing.
Yes, a Miley Cyrus performance is nearly always a memorable performance. But which in 2013 were the most memorable? Click through the following slideshow now and decide for yourself.
1. Miley Cyrus and Robin Thicke Blow Up VMAs
Miley Cyrus joins Robin Thicke for this rendition of "Blurred Lines." There is A LOT of Twerking involved.
2. Miley Cyrus Twerking at VMAs
Miley Cyrus Twerked up a storm at the MTV Video Music Awards. See what we mean in this footage, which includes many stuffed bears.
3. Miley Cyrus Twerks with Dwarfs
Miley Cyrus performs "We Can't Stop" on a German TV show in this video. While surrounded by dwarfs, of course.
4. Miley Cyrus - "Wrecking Ball" (iHeart Radio Festival)
Miley Cyrus takes to the stage in Las Vegas for the iHeart Radio Festival in this video. It's her first live performance of "Wrecking Ball."
5. Miley Cyrus - "We Can't Stop" (iHeart Radio Festival)
Miley Cyrus Twerks a bit here at the iHeart Radio Festival. It's a clip from her rendition of "We Can't Stop."
6. Mliey Cyrus - "We Can't Stop" (Saturday Night Live)
Mliey Cyrus takes to the Saturday Night Live stage for this performance. It's of "We Can't Stop."
Wait! There's more Memorable Miley Cyrus Performances! Just click "Next" below: