7. Nelly and Tim McGraw - Over and Over
Nelly and Tim McGraw shocked the country and rap worlds when they released "Over and Over," a suprisingly catchy and popular collaboration.
8. Jonas Brothers and Common - Don't Charge Me For the Crime
Rapper Common lost some serious street cred when he teamed up with the Jonas Brothers for "Don't Charge Me For the Crime."
9. Alicia Keys and Jack White - Another Way To Die
Alicia Keys and Jack White teamed up for "Another Way to Die" for the James Bond film Quantum of Solace.
10. Eminem and Elton John - Stan
Eminem and Elton John teamed up for "Stan" at the 2010 Grammys after Eminem came under fire for homophobia.
11. Miley Cyrus and Snoop Lion - Ashtrays and Heartbreaks
Miley Cyrus and Snoop Lion teamed up on his reggae album for "Ashtrays and Heartbreaks." It seems weird until you consider their shared love of smoking pot and then it makes total sense.
Wait! There's more! Just click "Next" below: