Phil Robertson: Should he be suspended from Duck Dynasty for his anti-gay comments?
This is a load of crap Phil has rights. I feel we should boycott A&E
Phil is right on all counts. He stated accurately what the Bible teaches. He is a Bible loving and believing individual. GQ asked him a direct que4stion and he answered it directly. The Gays are trying to intimidate and threaten all kinds of trouble because they feel insulted and they want equivalence. Look at what they tried to do to Chick-Fil-A. It backfired on them big time and the same is happening over Phil Robertson. They can't ever acquire equivalence on the marriage issue because what they want is not marriage it is deviant and the perverse twisting of a holy sacrament intstituted by God.
Phil has a right to his beliefs and opinions. The gays get pissy over everything and I hope a&e goes bankrupt.I hope DD would go to another channel so we can laugh at a&e fail. Then they can see what happens if you mess with peoples constitutional rights.
No one messed with his 1st amendment rights. He said exactly what he wanted to say in the article. Freedom of Speech does not apply to the private sector. A business has every right to fire you when you do something like this. If they didn't, you'd likely have to put up with someone at your work making racist comments or perhaps spouting off their Nazi beliefs. If you don't believe me then do the research.
We want Phil we want ph
How sad that right before Christmas so-called "Christians" such hateful statements. I would like to remind them WWJD?
A&E Needs DD BUT DD does not need A&E....I for one hope they move to another station. Freedom of speech has not been taken from us so let him talk. After all its all the truth. A&E may find out they are NOT the almighty to judge people. We stand for Phil and A&E can blow it out a broken duck call
No one messed with his 1st amendment rights. He said exactly what he wanted to say in the article. Freedom of Speech does not apply to the private sector. A business has every right to fire you when you do something like this. If they didn't, you'd likely have to put up with someone at your work making racist comments or perhaps spouting off their Nazi beliefs. If you don't believe me then do the research. Just Google: Freedom of Speech & private sector
For the record, his comments were not on A&E.
Does it go both ways? Would it be permissible if the Disney channel for example fired someone for making openly pro gay comments that they didn't think corresponded with their image? Don't kid yourself, there'd be mobs of support for the fired person and threats of boycotts of the network.
It seems the only group of people that don't have rights anymore are God fearing Christians. Homosexuals are the whiniest group of people I have ever seem. God destroyed two cities in the Bible for their kind of behavior, and I for one, am tired of their "in your face" lifestyle. Everyone is offended by something nowadays-grow up and get over it. I say good for Phil and his family; they actually have some morals and values! God has richly blessed them, even though they are being persecuted. Jesus Christ was persecuted, so they are in good company. I completely support the family and their views-they have a right to voice their opinions and beliefs.
You're so right. Those darn gays are to blame. Shame on them for being upset when someone attacks them in the media. We Christians would never be upset if someone said such things about us, would we? I think you would feel differently if the situation were reversed. Why is it whenever one of us says something that obviously offends other people we act like we are the victims when someone else gets upset? Homosexuals have just as much right to voice their opinions as Phil. Ultimately, they didn't make the decision to suspend Phil, A&E did. To blame them for it is like me blaming you for the 911 attacks. Jesus does not want us to judge other people. That is not for us to do. He would undoubtedly be upset if we were to do so. God is love not hate.
I'll bet there are a lot more Duck Hunters out there than there are Homo's. How is it that a country were 85% of the people profess to be Christians can let the other 15% tell them how to act, vote, and what too watch? A&E should be boycotted right out of business.
I can't keep quiet Noooooooo it would be wrong, agree with me or disagree but still I stand by what I believe in, and what I value and I won't penalise you for not agreeing with me. Its your choice or your thinking or your value. Let's not find fault where there is none and argue when necessary but being penalised for what I believe in is discriminating too. If my truth is not your truth leave me be or correct me but don't penalise me. Phil said his beliefs which every christian knows Sooooooooooooooo let him be.
Submissions? Questions? Looking to advertise?
© 2015 The Hollywood Gossip - Celebrity Gossip and Entertainment News