As we reported earlier, New York Gov. Eliot Spitzer was caught on a federal wiretap arranging to meet at a Washington hotel room on February 13 with a prostitute named Kristen from the Emperors Club VIP.
His political future is now in serious jeopardy.
An affidavit based on the wiretap of the prostitution ring told of a man identified as "Client 9" - Eliot Spitzer - paying $4,300 in cash, some of it credit for future trysts, some of it for sex with Kristen - a "petite, pretty, 5-feet-5, 105-pound brunette."
A defendant in the case, Temeka Rachelle Lewis, instructed Kristen to take a train from New York to D.C. for an encounter with Client No. 9 on February 13.
Kristen was told Eliot Spitzer would be "paying for everything - train tickets, cab fare from the hotel and back, mini bar or room service, travel time, and hotel."
A hooker named Kristen could bring down New York Gov. Eliot Spitzer.
Court papers show that an Emperors Club agent was later told by Kristen that her evening with Client 9 went well. The agent said she had been told the client "would ask you to do things that ... you might not think were safe."
According to the papers, Kristen replied: "I have a way of dealing with that ... I'd be, like, listen, dude, you really want the sex?"
Goodness. In other Kristen-Eliot Spitzer news, David Letterman announced his "Top 10 Eliot Spitzer Excuses" last night. The list is, as follows:
- I thought Bill Clinton legalized this years ago.
- Wanted to be known as the Charlie Sheen of politics.
- Whether it's a hooker or your wife, you're always paying for it... you married fellows know what I'm talking about.
- Uh, tainted beef?
- Haven't been myself since Roy Scheider died.
- It's part of my new MTV prank show "Spitz'd."
- Have you ever been to Albany?
- Just trying to help the economy.
- Hookers is fun.
- Oh, come on. Like you were never involved in a prostitution ring.