Octomom's pink volcano has erupted 14 times, and when that thing blows, the fallout on society is wide-ranging and very difficult to clean up.
In this case, though, it was a chemical mixture from a home volcano kit that landed Nadya Suleman's two-year-old son, Caleb, in an L.A. hospital.
He was treated and released.
"He'll be perfectly fine," Suleman reported through her unofficial PR firm Radar Online after returning home from St. Jude Medical Center's ER.
Caleb, one of Suleman's older six children, puked at the family's La Habra, Calif., home after swallowing liquid from an older brother's volcano kit.
Octomom, who was actually there at the time, dialed 911.
A day in the life of a drain on society. [Photo: Fame Pictures]
The boy was taken by ambulance to the Fullerton, Calif., hospital, underwent tests and was released. No further tests or medication are needed.
During the ordeal, Suleman's other children - including her nearly six-month-old octuplet babies - remained under the supervision of nannies.
Said nannies remained under the supervision of the bankrupt State of California. It's not like Nadya Suleman can pay them with no job.
Hopefully, none of her brood of knife-wielding maniacs cut anyone.