Kim Kardashian has been eliminated, leaving Dancing with the Stars with a much smaller average bust size.
Other than that, where do the couples stand after two weeks? Let's take a look the second edition of our season seven power rankings...
1. Brooke Burke and Derek Hough: Forget their three consecutive top scores; popularity will truly soar as Brooke Burke nude pic buzz escalates.
2. Warren Sapp and Kym Johnson: Rumors say Sapp is acting like a diva backstage; he's performing like a champion on stage!
3. Cody Linley and Julianne Hough: Hough gets better looking every time we watch.
4. Lance Bass and Lacey Schwimmer: Silky smooth, but lose points for Bass' dancing background.
5. Toni Braxton and Alec Mazo: She hasn't had a hit song in years, he's never won the competition. Will combined anonymity affect their chances?
6. Maurice Greene and Cheryl Burke: The chemistry is growing.
7. Misty May-Treanor and Maksim Chmerkovskiy: The year away from the show seems to have affected Maks' timing.
8. Susan Lucci & Tony Dovolani: All My Children actress has the fan base to stick around.
9. Cloris Leachman & Corky Ballas: She's obviously the worst dancer here, but at least she's funny...
10. Rocco Dispirito & Karina Smirnoff: ... as opposed to DiSpirito, who looks more bored than we do during most episode of Private Practice.