Welcome to The Hollywood Gossip and our staff's Week in Review. Below, we take a look back on the wild last seven days in celebrity news. Are you ready?!
- Mel Gibson is being investigated for domestic violence against ex-girlfriend Oksana Grigorieva. She says he not only hit her, but said she deserved it.
- LeBron James decided to generate insane hype, then screw over Cleveland on national TV. That's gotta hurt! Oh, this dude claims he's LeBron's dad.
- Jake Pavelka and Vienna Girardi took their split to The Bachelorette for a special segment in which both had serious meltdowns. What a train wreck.
- Lindsay Lohan is apparently dating Eilat Anschel. Hopefully her new girl waits for her to get out of jail. Poor Lindsay. Such a crime against humanity.
Lindsay Lohan can't believe she has to face consequences for something.
- Tiger Woods is frustrated. Elin is $100 million richer.
- Levi Johnston actually apologized to Sarah Palin.
- Sorry gals: Justin Bieber will remain virginal.
- Miley Cyrus' album sales took a nosedive.
- Suffice it to say Eclipse revenues did not.
- Is Robsten at war or just out on a date?
He did alright. Now he's lost $100 million, two kids and his golf game.
- The Tammy Lynn Michaels-Melissa Etheridge split is getting ugly.
- Move over, Jienna: Ed Swiderski and Jillian Harris also split.
- Brody Jenner is totally in love. And he is a complete idiot.
- Eddie Cibrian will cheat again (or so his ex-wife claims).
- Cristiano Ronaldo became a father; Mother unknown!
- Cheryl Cole came down with malaria. Get well soon!
Congratulations to three beautiful, newly-wedded couples!
- TV Watch: Bethenny Frankel got married; A-Fed trimmed The Bachelorette field to four; The Hills aired its penultimate episode, with its finale Tuesday.
- Police Blotter: Jaleel White was accused of battery; Paris Hilton was arrested at the World Cup in South Africal George Michael crashed his car into a building.
- Couples watch: Jessica Simpson is dating a former NFL player, Eric Johnson; Kim Kardashian is with current NFL player Miles Austin; Reggie Bush may be dating Amber Rose; Jennifer Aniston and Chris Gartin may be an item.
- Wedding Bells: Jenna Fischer and Lee Kirk wed, as did Johnathon Schaech and Jana Rae Kramer, and Carrie Prejean and Kyle Boller. Congratulations to all!