Ben Flajnik makes his debut as The Bachelor January 2, and if this three-minute preview is any indication, we may be in for the wildest season in Bachelor history.
Okay, yes, Chris Harrison says that every season. But we're serious here!
Ben, who was famously rejected by Bachelorette star Ashley Hebert, certainly looks like he has his hands full with these 25 fame-seeking aspiring trophy wives ...
Wow. Just a couple of observations / questions we have after that ...
- “When I’m with this woman, I find myself starting to fall in love.” - Ben Flajnik. Nice to see he's reading the same recycled scripts as every Bachelor.
- Do the story editors trying to spice up the show in its 16th season by adding a ton of profanity, or are the girls just badasses who are ad-libbing?
- Between the California winemaker digging up dirt, driving a tractor, and lugging lumber, this has to be the best Bachelor pre-roll footage ever.
- That clip of Ben quasi-telling off Ashley is the best.
- Was that a gratuitous half-naked a$$ shot?
January 2 can't get here fast enough!