Monday's Dancing with the Stars Season 18 Episode 8 showcased some typically talented performances. Even the week's guest judge was impressed ...
... Abby Lee Miller!
If you watch Dance Moms online, you know she's a tough cookie (and that's as nicely as we can put it). So to win 9s and 10s from her is no small feat.
Who did just that?
Let's take a look at the performances and scores on Dancing with the Stars Season 18 Episode 8, and see who lived to dance another week on ABC ...
Amy Purdy and Charlie White took the lead away from Meryl Davis, who actually scored at the bottom of the pack last night with Maksim Chmerkovskiy.
Both scored all 10s last night. Impressive work, especially considering that Amy Purdy was hospitalized just a week ago after her performance on the show.
Each dancer performed an individual routine, followed by a dance duel against another star. The full scoreboard from last night's Dancing with the Stars:
- Amy Purdy and Derek Hough: 10, 10, 10, 10 = 40 + 39 = 79
- Charlie White and Sharna Burgess: 10, 10, 10, 10 = 40 + 38 = 78
- James Maslow and Peta Murgatroyd: 8, 9, 10, 9 = 36 + 39 = 75
- Candace Cameron Bure and Mark Ballas: 9, 9, 9, 9 = 36 + 38 = 74
- Danica McKellar and Val Chmerkovskiy: 10, 9, 9, 10 = 38 + 34 = 72
- Meryl Davis and Maksim Chmerkovskiy: 9, 9, 8, 10 = 36 + 34 = 70
In jeopardy: Danica, James and Candace. Who went home?