Kicking off a brand new season on ABC, Dancing With the Stars saw the latest crop of contenders make their parquet debut last night.
How did they do? See for yourself in this video gallery!
A real housewife. NFL ballers. A former star of Fuller House. A former star of The OC. A former star ... of Donald Trump's personal life.
Oh yeah, this season has it all amongst the cast!
On Dancing With the Stars Season 22 Episode 1, 12 celebrities (term used loosely, we know) did battle on the parquet for the first time.
The scores shook out as follows ...
- Nyle DiMarco and Peta Murgatroyd (cha cha): 8, 7, 8 for a total of 23
- Ginger Zee and Val Chmerkovskiy (jive): 8, 7, 8 for a total of 23
- Wanya Morris and Lindsay Arnold (cha cha): 8, 7, 8 for a total of 23
- Antonio Brown and Sharna Burgess (quickstep): 8, 6, 7 for a total of 21
- Von Miller and Witney Carson (foxtrot): 8, 6, 7 for a total of 21
- Marla Maples and Tony Dovolani (quickstep): 7, 7, 7 for a total of 21
- Paige VanZant and Mark Ballas (foxtrot): 7, 7, 7 for a total of 21
- Jodie Sweetin and Keo Motsepe (tango): 7, 6, 7 for a total of 20
- Kim Fields and Sasha Farber (cha cha): 7, 6, 7 for a total of 20
- Mischa Barton and Artem Chigvintsev (tango): 5, 5, 6 for a total of 16
- Doug Flutie and Karina Smirnoff (foxtrot): 5, 5, 5 for a total of 15
- Geraldo Rivera and Edyta Sliwinska (cha cha): 5, 4, 4 for a total of 13
Pretty bunched together up top, with the top nine contestants within three points of one another. And then there are ... the bottom three.
Doug Flutie broke tradition by apparently having two left feet.
Something you would not expect from one of the more nimble NFL quarterbacks, and certainly didn't see from his athletic counterparts.
As for Geraldo and Mischa, well, at least there's nowhere to go but up to earn those insane Dancing With the Stars salaries this spring.
Fortunately, there was no one axed this week.
Next Monday, the celebrities will reconvene and hope to build on some of what we saw this week ... and improve upon it across the board.
Hey, it's week one. Gotta start somewhere.
Who will be the first eliminated and who will join this illustrious list of Dancing With the Stars winners? Tell us what you think in the comments!