Kanye West has once again put Taylor Swift on blast.
The rapper went on yet another Twitter rant on Tuesday night, directing most of his vitriol at music producer Bob Ezrin for scathing review of Kanye’s new album, "The Life of Pablo."
After asking if anyone has ever heard of the Canadian Music Hall of Fame members, however, while also wondering "what the f-ck" Ezrin knows about rap, West Tweeted the following:
"I made Dark Fantasy and Watch the Throne in one year and wasn’t nominated for either and you know who has 2 albums of the year."
In case you don't know, here is the answer: Taylor Swift.
Kanye doesn't sound very happy over that fact, does he?
West, of course, made headlines right around the time his new album came out when lyrics from one song off the record went viral.
They referred to Swift as a "bitch" and also featured Kanye taking credit for Taylor's success.
Several days later, a leaked audio meltdown from his appearance on Saturday Night Live gave the world a listen to Kanye once again slamming Swift.
As we said, however, this latest social media diatribe focused on a white person who dared to critique Kanye's album.
Wrote Ezrin as part of his review:
"[Kanye] didn't open up new avenues of public discourse like NWA, or introduce the world to a new art form like Grandmaster Flash, or even meaningfully and memorably address social issues through his music like Marshall, Macklemore and Kendrick.
"Kanye's greatest achievements have been in the form of excessive behavior, egomaniacal tantrums and tasteless grandstanding."
West did not take too well to these words.
Here is a sampling of what he Tweeted in response:
- I’m tired of old people that have no connection with anything trying to comment on music!
- Do something relevant… Please don’t speak on me bro ever again!!!
- Your kids are ashamed of their dad… Sorry for speaking about kids… but could you imagine if you were Bob Ezrin’s kids…
- I’m so sorry for them… I will send them free Yeezys to make up for the embarrassment that you have caused your family!
- Bob please never speak in public again… you are everything that is wrong with the old guard …
- it’s guys like you that run companies and don’t invest in Ye even if I’m your kid’s idol!!!
- Ezrin I truly feel sorry for your friends and family that they have had to suffer an idiot like you for so many years…
For the record, Ezrin was inducted into the Canadian Music Hall of Fame in 2004.
He is best known for his work with Lou Reed, Alice Cooper, Kiss, Pink Floyd, among other big-time artists.