Ready to sink your teeth into a bunch of Vampire Diaries spoilers?
Let's do it!
The Vampire Diaries Season 6 kicks off on Thursday, October 2, with the fate of Damon and Bonnie hanging very much in the air.
Producer Caroline Dries says we'll "slowly" discover what's going on with those two characters, while she also gave us an idea of what to expect from our other heroes and heroines.
- Elena will be "grieving" over the assumed death of Damon, yet also excelling in her pre-med program at Whitmore.
- Alaric will cozy up to Jo, one of Elena's new mentors.
- Off on his own, also grieving over Damon, Stefan won't possess "the emotional energy for a relationship" with Caroline. Or anyone for that moment.
- Tyler will initially embrace his "second chance" at humanity, but he'll also come to the conclusion that he can't run from his "rage."
- The "dark past" of Liv and Luke will be exposed, as we'll learn how they ended up at Whitmore.
There you have it, folks!
Which storyline are you most excited for? Go watch The Vampire Diaries online to catch up and sound off now!