If you thought Kim and Kanye buying a $20 million mansion was obnoxiously extravagant, you may want to stop reading here.
The latest issue of Star magazine is filled with details about the many astonishing ways in which Mr. and Mrs. West spoilt their only daughter, North, and the whole thing is far more ridiculous than you could ever imagine.
The info comes from an unnamed source close to the couple who says Kim and Kanye "see Nori as an extension of themselves" and are "addicted to spoiling her."
The insider presumably provided the following details without bursting into laughter or tears. Good for her!
- Remember the gold toilets at the Kimye wedding? Norri has a mini one of her own!
- Nori has a six-figure handbag collection that includes a customized "mini-Berkin!"
- Kanye has already shelled out over a mill to dress Norri in custom clothes from Givenchy, Gucci, and Louis Vuitton!
- Highlights of North's $1 million dollar jewelry collection include a $75,000 pair of diamond earrings and ruby bracelet insured for $500,000!
- Kanye has stipulated that North must only travel in Range Rovers, Bentleys, Porsches, and the like. He's been reportedly been heard to remark, "This girl is never riding in a Honda!"
- And, of course, the source says Kim and Kanye, "Don't want [North] associating with people who aren't rich, famous or 'good enough' for her."
And that's where it goes from ridiculous to ridiculous and sad. Be horrible, elitist D-bags all you want, Kim and Kanye, don't pass your awful insecurities onto your daughter...at least until she's a teenager!