Chris Brown's girlfriend Karrueche Tran appeared on BET Monday to discuss the VMAs, and made a crack about Blue Ivy Carter that some didn't care for.
Yes ... Karrueche dared to diss the blessed spawn of Jay Z and Beyonce.
On the show 106 & Park, Tran was asked to take part in a skit entitled “Top Six Things Blue Ivy Thought At The VMAs.” Item #6 in particular was the problem.
As if it were two-year-old Blue Ivy Carter herself saying the words, Karrueche said, “I really did wake up like this, because my parents never comb my hair.”
106 & Park is known for over-the-line comedic skits, and Karrueche apologized right away, but that wasn't enough to stop the torrent of Twitter backlash.
Some of the choice comments directed at the model after that quote ...
- @karrueche bitch u not a celebrity and how dare u diss a lil baby!!!!
- Don't you ever in your life fix your lips to say something about God and Gods wife child blue Ivy little skank @karrueche
- Karrueche or karate chop or whatever needs to exit before dissing blue Ivy's hair. Where's your career though?
- Why karate always got something to say about people with actual careers? Blue ivy is more important than your whole being @karrueche
- Worried about Blue Ivy's hair? Worry about being a side chick & storing acorns in your mouth u chipmunk face looking bitch @karrueche
- Just seen the clip of @karrueche throwing shade at blue, who does that? She's a kid. NOT Cool. Shame on #BET as well for airing it.
- Blue Ivy will buy all of Vietnam and have ur whole fam working for House of Dereon @karrueche
Yeah ... some of those Beyonce/Blue Ivy fans need professional help and should probably have their Twitter accounts deleted immediately if not sooner.
Nevertheless, Karrueche realized that her joke was not taken lightly, apologized a second time on Twitter and pointed out that BET wrote the wise crack.
Case closed? We hope so for her sake. Between some gunman trying to assassinate Chris Brown and now this, that couple might be living on borrowed time.