On Love & Hip Hop Atlanta Season 3 Episode 12, the cameras were rolling as the cast members discussed their initial reactions to the summer's big scandal:
OMG can you believe the Mimi Faust sex tape?!
If you watch Love & Hip Hop: Atlanta online, you know that Erica Dixon has always proven herself a great friend to Mimi Faust through and through.
She's not a fan of this sex tape though. At all.
When she first learned about the triple-X "secret" bonk-fest, Erica was pretty disgusted, lamenting, “There’s a little girl that’s gotta deal with this!”
That would be Mimi’s daughter, Eva, 4.
“I don’t care how much money you get for this," she said. "You got a child and it’s because I got Imani. There’s a little girl that’s gotta deal with this! A little girl!
"This hurts my heart," Erica said.
It might get hurt again, too.
Mimi Faust sex tape co-star Nikko Smith reportedly reached out to Promise B. Mae earlier this summer with an direct Instagram message that said:
“Hey pretty lady, what if i told you that mimi and myself had a talk about another sex tape with you havin fun with us it’s some serious money involved."
Whether that celebrity gossip rumor is true or not remains to be seem, but Nikko Smith is thrilled by how the Mimi sex tape “trending” and how rich they'll be.
Mimi herself continues to feel more embarrassed than proud, it seems, while Mimi's shower rod could not be reached for comment at press time.
Elsewhere on Love & Hip Hop Atlanta Season 3 Episode 12:
- Kirk Frost holds an apology party for cheating on Rasheeda.
- Althea, Benzino’s fiance, apologizes for getting all up in Karlie and Erica’s faces ... then gets pissed that Erica won't respond in kind.
- Momma Dee meets with son Scrappy to clean up the mess he made with Erica Pinkett; Scrap apologizes but is still connected with Bambi.
- Joseline is sick of Stevie J’s antics for the 4,957th time.
- Waka, Tammy, Karlie and Yung Joc are AWOL.