Kandi Burruss is currently on tour with the musical production "A Mother's Love," and TMZ has obtained a copy of The Real Housewives of Atlanta diva's backstage demands. As you may have guessed, they're hilariously over the top!
In fact, what should've been a simple list of politely-phrased requests has now given us some insight as to why Kandi's marriage to Todd Tucker is on the rocks already. Simply stated: she's freakin' insane!
First, there's the chicken. Kandi insists on Popeye's. Her rider specifically states, "Please do not substitute for KFC or Church's, we know the difference." That may be the first time anyone has used the royal "we" in a statement about fast food fried chicken.
But don't go thinking that Kandi has something against KFC. No, in fact, her insane list indicates that she won't eat coleslaw from anywhere except KFC.
Believe it or not, it gets weirder. Kandi requires:
- A new, unused toilet seat to be installed in front of her road manager
- A cabinet fully stocked with Cottonelle toilet paper
- A black Mercedes Benz Sprinter
- Golf carts and an umbrella, in case of rain
- And police escorts too and from the venue, because "under no circumstances shall Kandi be delayed"
Um...she knows she's Kandi Burruss touring a stage production and not Angelina Jolie on a movie set right? We bet Angie would totally eat KFC.
Watch The Real Housewives of Atlanta online at TV Fanatic to relive all of Kandi's craziest moments.