Step aside John Kerry, because Farrah Abraham is speaking out on the violent conflict in the Middle East and how to bring peace to the war-torn region.
With the death toll in Gaza climbing by the hour and Israel at loggerheads with Hamas, there's no time to lose. Fortunately, we now have a road map to peace:
While it's a bit unfair, and perhaps even mean-spirited, to ask Farrah Abraham about peace in the Middle East, she could've sidestepped the question.
Being Farrah Abraham, of course, she did not do so, instead proceeding to ramble on for a minute and a half spewing complete and utter nonsense.
Highlights from the Teen Mom star's epic foreign policy analysis:
- She's dated people from both sides of the conflict (?!)
- They need a "common goal of not being religious"
- The fighting is partly a religious thing, partly a pride thing and partly an egotistical thing, but whole economies are suffering as a result
- What they need to do is look at those parts of their society and "maybe just not want to kill each other and get rid of somebody like Hitler"
There you have it. In her defense, Farrah is less familiar with Peace Agreements than Piece of A$$ Agreements, if you know what we're talking about.
We're talking about her signing a porn contract with Vivid.
The big winner in all of this, at the end of the day? Selena Gomez's Palestine Tweet, which now makes the pop star look like a regular Henry Kissinger.
[On daughter Sophia] I have my own life and [I'm] doing [my] own thing. She has her own life and she does her own thing.
- Permalink: Mom of the Year