Chances are, most of us who have four-year-olds living with us did not spend Sunday putting on said child's clothing and posting photos of ourseives in said attire on Instagram.
Most of us (thank goodness) are not named Bethenny Frankel.
The 43-year-old SkinnyGirl cocktail mogul and alumna of The Real Housewives of New York City did exactly that, inspired by her 4-year-old daughter Bryn.
Bethenny, apparently, can fit in little Bryn's Hello Kitty pajamas.
"This is my daughter's nightgown and PJ shorts. Think we're ready to start sharing clothes yet?" she wrote, begging so many questions:
- Is she trying to comment on expectations for women and body image?
- Is she trying to show off how amazingly thin she personally is at age 43?
- Is she merely stoked at saving couple bucks on her clothing budget?
- Is she innocently pointing out how quickly our little babies grow up?
- Is she sharing this knowing it will rile up ex-husband Jason Hoppy?
No one can say for sure. But she is a really, really skinny girl.