Terrible reviews, schmerrible reviews.
Movie goers turned out in droves this weekend for Transformers 4.
The latest installment in this Michael Bay-directed franchise earned $100 million in its opening few days, setting a career best mark for star Mark Wahlberg.
And that's just in America!
Globally, Transformers: Age of Extinction earned a ridiculous $201.3 million across 37 territories (10,152 locations) a 35 percent increase over Transformers: Dark of the Moon's first weekend of release.
22 Jump Street, meanwhile, earned the second spot, moving past the original movie’s domestic total ($138.4 million) this weekend with $15.4 million.
Here's a look at the top five box office money-makers:
- Transformers: Age of Extinction - $100 million
- 22 Jump Street - $15.4 million
- How to Train Your Dragon 2 - $13.1 million
- Think Like a Man Too - $10.4 million
- Maleficent - $8.23 million