Maybe you can't go home again after all.
On Pretty Little Liars Season 5 Episode 2, Alison finally returned to Rosewood, only to be told by Mona that she's gonna wish she "stayed dead." GULP!
Elsewhere, the mystery behind Mrs. D’s “disappearance” thickened, with Jason fingered as the prime suspect.
Hanna and Emily followed Ali’s brother to a shady part of town, yet didn’t uncover any evidence linking him to the crime.
Toward the end of the hour, Spencer confronted Jason with her theory… only for Pepe the dog to interrupt her with a key discovery under the lawn: Mrs. D’s corpse!
Oh, yes. The gang now knows she's dead. Let the hunt begin!
- Aria descended into a form of madness following her first kill on the Pretty Little Liars Season 5 premiere.
- Her hair was even a mess! Good thing Emily was around to bond with Aria over that whole homicide thing.
- Mona handed out whistles to prevent further “kidnappings” and also cornered Ali at the mausoleum. She's intent on coming out on top in this rivalry.
- Toby returned… and his clothing went bye bye! We're talking serious Spoby sex, people!
- We learned that Melissa was NOT in London.
What did you think about this installment? Go watch Pretty Little Liars online via TV Fanatic and sound off now.