So last night on Love & Hip Hop: Atlanta Season 3 Episode 9, the surprising lack of ratchetness might have left you questioning if you had the right show on.
We're talking about no ugly confrontations, no cat fights, no Love & Hip Hop: Atlanta security guards having to do anything but cash paychecks. Weird.
So why even watch Love & Hip Hop Atlanta online, you ask? Well, there were some interesting developments and things that should pay off down the road.
Some of the more interesting things we saw go down Monday night on VH1 ...
- Benzino‘s fiance Althea has slept with like every dude on this show, yet he only now learns about Stevie J. He is not happy. But they move on.
- Benzino’s mom dies so he has to fly up to Boston. His family issues are "messed up" he says and we know this as one of them shot him.
- Stevie J decides to go with his bro to work on some of his own issues.
- Joseline, meanwhile, is super protective and paranoid about Stevie J cheating and sort of won't be friends with any women as a result.
- Little does she know he has already been up in Althea. Obviously.
- Kirk Frost's apology to Rasheeda last week apparently worked.
- Porn side plot alert? Kalenna Harper and husband Tony sort of fight about her desire to sleep with a female stripper instead of finish her album.
- It felt like they were introducing the most awkwardly hilarious three-way since the Lonely Island / JT / Gaga gem above, but alas. Just girl-on-girl.
- Mimi is very suspicious that Nikko may have leaked the Mimi Faust sex tape. Her friend Ariane “confronts” Nikko at a gym. He admits nothing.
- We know darn well the whole sex tape was concocted from the start.
- Waka Flocka and Tammy Rivera, for the second week in a row, are absent, meaning they were either hard at work or hardly working.
- And that's all for Love & Hip Hop Atlanta Season 3 Episode 9!