Love & Hip Hop: Atlanta showed in Season 3 Episode 8 that while Mimi Faust and Nikko Smith make a great sex tape, their relationship is far from idyllic.
She wanted to know why he still talks to Althea, at which point he confessed that he thinks Althea is crushing on him ... okay fine she’s been after him.
Whether that’s the truth or not, we'll probably never know, but Mimi Faust is now fairly certain some other hoe is leaving lipstick stains all over his collar.
Mimi found this while doing laundry, then threw his ass out.
It was a stunning development which begs two questions:
- Since when does Mimi Faust do laundry?
- Why would he put that shirt in there?
Things you never expect to ask when you watch Love & Hip Hop: Atlanta online. In any case, Nikko had his excuses all lined up and ready to go as expected.
She wasn't buying what he's selling. After the Mimi Faust sex tape was also too convenient for her liking, she has no idea what to believe with him.
Meanwhile on Love & Hip Hop Atlanta Season 3 Episode 8 ...
- Erica's boyfriend O’Shea was using her to cover his bills and she finally lost patience with him, telling him to get back on his feet SOLO.
- Joseline went back to Stevie J with conditions, proving he can not pay $1.1 million in child support and be a man whore as long as he makes music.
- Rasheeda and Karlie needed a break from Kirk and his drama so they planned a girls’ trip to New Orleans along with their friend Kalenna.
- Kirk accidentally told his mother-in-law about the DNA test on the baby, which got back to Rasheeda who now knows Kirk doesn’t trust her.
- Karlie is quite satisfied in her relationship with Joc and is not feeling an itch to get back with Benzino, much to the relief of Althea (probably).
- Joc let Karlie take a dick pic of him. That way she could put it alongside a picture of Benzino’s dong to show how much she’s upgraded.
- Benzino is not happy.