Andi Dorfman is back and hotter than ever on The Bachelorette this summer, when these 25 eligible guys will be vying for the Atlanta A.D.A.'s affection.
As we know, the brunette beauty dressed down Juan Pablo Galavis before walking out on him, and The Bachelor, so the guys had better bring their A-game.
So what fellas were cast as good fits for Andi Dorfman? Let's take a look ...
There's Bradley, an opera singer, or Chris, who puts a great face on Iowa farmers, or Brett, "hairstylist" who may be in need of a new hairstyle. Irony!
There's Brian, whose favorite movie is The Notebook, or personal trainer Cody, or Craig who has puked on a girl before or Emil who enjoys Twerking.
Or JJ, who lists his job as "pantsapreneur." Seriously. Winners, all.
We'll have The Bachelorette spoilers for the coming season up for you soon. In the meantime, here's the full list of men who will compete starting May 19:
- Andrew, 30, a social media marketer from Culver City, CA
- Bradley, 32, an opera singer from Holland, MI
- Brett, 29, a hairstylist from Westminster, PA
- Brian, 27, a basketball coach from Camp Hill, PA
- Carl, 30, a firefighter from Fort Lauderdale, FL
- Chris, 32, a farmer from Arlington, IA
- Cody, 28, a personal trainer from Chicago, IL
- Craig, 29, a tax accountant from Denver, CO
- Dylan, 26, an accountant from Boston, MA
- Emil, 33, a helicopter pilot from Costa Mesa, CA
- Eric, 31, an explorer from Citrus Heights, CA
- Jason, 35, an urgent care physician from Sturgeon Bay, WI
- J J, 30, a pantsapreneur from San Francisco, CA
- Josh B., 29, a telecommunication marketer from Denver, CO
- Josh M., 29, a former professional baseball player from Atlanta, GA
- Marcus, 25, a sports medicine manager from Dallas, TX
- Marquel, 26, a sponsorship salesman from Las Vegas, NV
- Mike, 29, a bartender from Alta, UT
- Nick S., 27, a professional golfer from Kissimmee, FL
- Nick V., 33, a software sales executive from Chicago, IL
- Patrick, 29, an advertising executive from Newport Beach, CA
- Ron, 28, a beverage sales manager from Memphis, TN
- Rudie, 31, an attorney from Long Beach, CA
- Steven, 30, a snowboard product developer from Encinitas, CA
- Tasos, 30, a wedding event coordinator from Denver, CO
This season will begin on a more somber note than usual, as Eric Hill passed away in a paragliding accident after concluding his portion of the show.
Season 10 will be dedicated to the explorer, and host Chris Harrison will honor him in an encore presentation of the season premiere Thursday, May 22.