Andi Dorfman, The Bachelorette, is ready to find love after kicking Juan Pablo Galavis to the curb following a night in the Fantasy Suite that was anything but fantastic.
We recently met her 25 men (plus party-crasher Chris Bukowski) and now the race is on to find out if she'll find the man of her dreams among these contestants.
The Bachelorette spoilers break it down for us, but where's the fun in that?
Isn't it much more fun to watch a three-minute preview to see if we can guess whether or not this season of The Bachelorette will be a success? Of course it is. Let's do it!
Some of The Bachelorette Season 10 highlights include:
- Repeated mentioning that this is a "once in a lifetime opportunity" because it's totally not possible to fall in love with someone unless you travel around the world while doing so.
- Someone stating that this is "what life's all about." And here we thought it was about the Hokey Pokey.
It gets better. Much better. We can look forward to:
- One "I'm 100% crazy about you" and at least three "I'm falling in love with you" proclamations
- Insane jealousy and possessive feels
- Testosterone, preening like male peacocks to win Andi's affections, and the promise of testing another guy's manhood
- More booze and what appears to be puking over a balcony
- Andi having a complete meltdown from exhaustion and uttering the phrases: "this is so real to me," "my head is freaking spinning," and "I just want to leave." Alcohol may or may not be involved.
- Man tears
And finally, the pièce de résistance ...
- Andi Dorfman declares fairy tales to be false when she says "it's a fairy tale for a reason because it doesn't happen."
Here's a look at the 25 men we'll see participating in this dramatic attempt to find love on The Bachelorette Season 10.