Do not let the happy Kim Kardashian wedding photos fool you, people.
The dream event in Florence this past Saturday was really a nightmare for Ray J's former sex tape partner.
According to the new issue of In Touch Weekly, Kim had to endure fighting relatives, a bevy of no-shows and general humiliation on what was meant to be the best day of her life.
An anonymous insider tells the tabloid that the bride had a “meltdown” moments before exchanging vows with Kanye West, as her Givenchy dress allegedly ripped, requiring a last-minute alteration.
And that wasn't the end of her troubles!
Among the various issues that plagued the Kimye nuptials, In Touch alleges:
- Kris Jenner engaged in an "epic showdown" with son over his weight, causing Rob Kardashian to leave early.
- Bruce Jenner threw a "bizarre crying fit."
Oh, and not to mention ...
- The family of the bride and groom did not get along.
- At least 25 A-Listers "snubbed" the event.
- And, perhaps best of all, Kim got plastic surgery directly before the wedding and it "went horribly wrong.”
A source counters all these claims to Gossip Cop, of course, telling that site there was "no drama with the dress. It was exquisite" and there was "no lip plumping" done by the bride on her wedding day.
We'll let you choose to believe what you want, as you click through other recent tabloids claims regarding the Kardashians: