Dancing with the Stars is down to its final five in Season 18. What this spring has lacked in star power, it's made up for in consistency and talent.
All five remaining celebs have a shot to win, from fan favorite Candace Cameron Bure (below) to double amputee Amy Purdy, perhaps the top contender.
Meryl Davis seeks to give Maksim Chmerkovskiy his first title, while Charlie White and James Maslow are representing the male faction and strongly.
But there can be only one champion. The question is, who will that be?!
The full scoreboard prior to this week's Dancing with the Stars results ...
- Amy Purdy & Derek Hough: 10, 10, 10, 10 = 40 + 39 = 79
- Charlie White & Sharna Burgess: 10, 10, 10, 10 = 40 + 38 = 78
- James Maslow & Peta Murgatroyd: 8, 9, 10, 9 = 36 + 39 = 75
- Candace Cameron Bure & Mark Ballas: 9, 9, 9, 9 = 36 + 38 = 74
- Danica McKellar & Val Chmerkovskiy: 10, 9, 9, 10 = 38 + 34 = 72 (ELIMINATED)
- Meryl Davis & Maksim Chmerkovskiy: 9, 9, 8, 10 = 36 + 34 = 70
As you can see, it's a tight race. Last-place finishers Meryl and Maks led the pack the previous two weeks, so anything can happen in the final two episodes.
Who do you think will win this season? Cast your vote below!
See all of this week's performances after the jump and share your comments on whether the judges, and voters, made the right decision in ousting Danica: