The road to Wrestlemania hit a very welcome speed bump last night.
Daniel Bryan and 100 supporters took over Monday Night Raw, surrounding the ring and filling the arena and demanding a match with Triple H at the company's biggest event of the year.
And not only did Bryan get it, he also got another wish fulfilled:
If he defeats Triple H at Wrestlemania, he will earn a spot in the main event against Batista and Randy Orton in a three-way bout for the title that sounds a whole lot more interesting than the suckfest that was sure to ensue of officials had kept to their original one-on-one plan.
- John Cena will officially battle Bray Wyatt at the event.
- There will be a 30-man Battle Royale, as announced by Hulk Hogan, with the winner receiving an Andre the Giant-inspired trophy.
- The Undertaker showed up but did not wrestle. He exchanged words with Paul Heyman instead in anticipation of his match against Brock Lesnar.
Here's a quick rundown of the individual match results:
- John Cena beat Erick Rowan.
- The Usos beat Ryback and Curtis Axel.
- Big E. beat Jack Swagger.
- Seth Rollins and Roman Reigns beat Cody Rhodes and Goldust.
- The Bella Twins beat A.J. Lee and Tamina Snuka.
- Sheamus beat Christian.
- Daniel Bryan and Big Show beat Randy Orton and Batista.
As for our reaction to the Bryan/Triple H news, altogether now: YES! YES! YES!