The Bachelor star Juan Pablo Galavis is causing controversy yet again, this time after re-tweeting a fan's joke about people who are mentally handicapped.
Seriously. This guy just keeps outdoing himself when it comes to sucking.
The joke he decided to pass along to followers and got him in hot water:
"Not every flower can save love, but a rose can. Not every plant survives thirst, but a cactus can. Not every r-----d can read, but look at you go, little buddy!"
"Today you should take a moment and send an encouraging message to a f--ked up friend, just as I've done. I don't care if you lick windows, or interfere with farm animals."
"You hang in there cup cake, you're f--king special to me, you're my friend, look at you smiling at your phone! You crayon eating bastard you!"
Juan Pablo didn't just re-tweet it. He added "JAJAJAJAJA LOVED IT..."
His comment has since been deleted, but not before the backlash hit.
Galavis then got PISSED and went on to defend himself, tweeting:
- "I'm BLESSED to speak SPANISH, an OK english and a LITTLE bit of portuguese. For those who DON'T I recommend to LEARN... #Culture."
- "Yeap, an OK english, my WRITING is HORRIBLE but some of you already UNDESTAND me with all my MISTAKES..."
- "People, try to be HAPPY and enjoy JOKES and SARCASM... In Venezuela the R word is USED commonly and by NO means is to OFFEND anyone..."
- "#Relax #DifferentCulture #Respect."
- "Some people need to TRAVEL and get around the WORLD... The US is a GREAT country but there is a LOT out there... #openyourmind #learnculture."
In January, the soccer player came under fire after he said there shouldn't be a gay Bachelor because homosexuals are more "pervert" in a sense.
Galavis later apologized for his quotes on the topic and blamed his word choice on a language barrier ... something Andi Dorfman called him out on.
Andi also ripped him for saying he's just being honest and believing this shields him from being an ass, something he appears to be doing here as well.
Anyway, eeeees okay fans, because the season is almost over!
On Monday night, one of two women will win the final rose from Juan Pablo after an unforgettable rose ceremony, then likely split from him within weeks.
Who will it be? See The Bachelor spoilers and find out NOW!