Brandi Glanville rushed her son to the hospital over the weekend, sending LeAnn Rimes into a Twitter frenzy, which we know because both live Tweet life.
Like seriously, 24/7/365, the women of Eddie Cibrian are beefing or sparring over Twitter. It's amazing, really, that these are grown adults, but so be it.
Brandi and Eddie's son Mason, was injured in an undisclosed accident, and naturally, Brandi Glanville shared the event on Twitter with cryptic Tweets:
- 8 hours in the ER this trip to NYC Mason will never forget! 1st trip in an ambulance! All will be fine
- Just want to thank all the hard working Dr. Nurses & EVERYONE that put up with my crying panicked ass and help save my babes life!
- Thanks for your we'll wishes regarding Mason he is doing a lot better and all will be fine!
LeAnn, of course, caught wind of her stepson's injuries and took to Twitter:
- “Got a text from a friend at 4:30am asking if mason was ok. THANK GOD!"
- "Mason just called Eddie himself!! It’s been a panicked morning not knowing anything and mason being all the way across the US. Relived to know he’s ok.”
- “My husband need (sic) to be notified. Period.”
Rimes was pissed, she explained, that a friend notified Eddie of his son's hospitalization via text message, and she didn't think that was sufficient.
Of course, Eddie and LeAnn have blocked Brandi from calling their phones, so even if Brandi were to have tried, she wouldn't have been able to.
Now that is some highly effective parenting right there, THG readers.
LeAnn loves to rant about Brandi to the point where it becomes highly uncomfortable; eventually, she said she should have "handled" her hysterics better.
That's the understatement of all time, for all three of these loons.