It's bigger than Shark Week. It's scarier than Sharkeisha.
It's Sharknado 2 - and it's coming for all of us!
The follow-up to last year's totally awesome Syfy blockbuster - which nearly broke Twitter and which starred Ian Ziering and Tara Reid, along with some really angry sharks and an ecological nightmare - begins shooting next week.
It will bring back Ziering and Reid as Fin and April, respectively, with Syfy announcing last night a slew of new cast additions.
Which D-Listers will likely get eaten next? Here's a look at those coming on board:
- Vivica A. Fox will play Fin’s former high school pal, Skye.
- Mark McGrath will be Fin’s brother-in-law.
- Kelly Osbourne will portray a stewardess.
- Andy Dick is on board as a cop.
- Judah Friedlander is set as a character named Brian.
- Judd Hirsch will be a the cab driver.
We can only assume Paris Hilton was somehow busy.
And we can't wait for Sharknado 2!