When you're a kid, getting a snow day is always exciting.
But for a pair of administrators at the Durham Academy in North Carolina, a scrolling feed at the bottom of the news station wasn't nearly a good enough way to announce it.
Instead, they rewrote Vanilla Ice's classic "Ice Ice Baby" in the best closing announcement ever ...
This video raises so many questions:
- How long did it take to write this?
- Have they been planning it for months, just hoping for an ice storm?
- Why weren't my school administrators so hot yet dorky?
- Do kids these days even get Vanilla Ice references?
- How did that guy get an Olympic sweater???
I look forward to future school closing videos. May I suggest the Frozen soundtrack for inspiration?