The second part of VH1's Love & Hip Hop reunion brought little resolution to some of the fourth season's burning questions, while adding even more drama.
Standard. If you watch Love & Hip Hop online, you know what you're in for with this cast of characters. Just the same, boy did the fit hit the shan last night.
Let's break down the key takeaways from the explosive get-together:
- Amina feels she will become Tara one day, if she isn't Tara already. “He’s doing the exact same things to me that she’s talking about. So, I’m already her.”
- Peter decided to be with Amina over Tara because "I needed an outlet, and my outlet became Amina ... home was dark and this was bright.”
- AMINA PULLED OUT A POSITIVE PREGNANCY TEST. “Unlike your baby’s mother, I did not take the Plan B,” she told Peter. “I’m pregnant.”
- Peter walked off the stage, speechless, without even reacting.
The drama wasn't finished there. Oh no. Not by a long shot, L&HH fans:
- They're not getting back together. “The moment I decided that I absolutely cannot stay with him is when I found out that this is happening,” Amina wept.
- Peter finally spoke, apologizing to Tara, telling her, “I’ll never hurt you again because I’ll remove myself completely out of your life.”
- Rashidah and Tahiry's friendship may be done for.
- Saigon does not feel a strong attachment to his baby mamas, who he feels use kids as pawns, saying “I don’t give a f--k about these women, honestly.”
- Is Eric in love with Rich? “Yes!” Cyn opined. “I can answer that. She is.” Or not. “I’m gonna be honest with you. Not no more,” Erica said.
And that's it for Love & Hip Hop Season 4 Episode 14. Time to exhale.
Peter was never heard from again, but there's always next season.
There is a baby on the way, after all, so you know this isn't over.