Great news for Justin Bieber: The singer covers the latest issue of Rolling Stone.
Not so great news for Justin Bieber: The issue is all about how the once-admirable artist is now a true "Bad Boy."
In the face of his recent DUI and drag racing arrest, along with his alleged egging of his neighbor's home, Bieber is in the crosshairs of this fading publication, which now trolls for stories that will make headlines.
Contributing editor Claire Hoffman goes behind the scenes of the star's most recent behavior and details five disturbing revelations:
- The $75,000 strip club night DID happen. In honor of Lil Scrappy's birthday, Bieber blew through this much cash at the King of Diamonds Gentlemen's Club and also puffed a G Pen weed vaporizer the entire time.
- Jeremy Bieber is a bad influence. He is more like Justin's "best friend" than his father, according to a source, and he was present for the aforementioned strip club night and the evening Bieber was caught drag racing.
- In 2010, Bieber broke down in tears over his lack of a normal life.
- The Panama intervention also took place, as Usher, Bieber's mother and Scooter Braun had a "conversation" with Justin soon after his arrest and reminded him "of the people who care about him, and to consider things to do about it."
- The private plane ride to the Super Bowl was as bad as initially reported: Justin and Jeremy were abusive to the flight attendant and the entire entourage kept smoking pot.
For a lot more on the troubled life of Bieber, pick up this issue of Rolling Stone when it goes on sale tomorrow. In the meantime ... see below. Enough said: