There appears to be little doubt at this point:
Justin Bieber will be charged with a crime for allegedly egging his neighbor's home in Calabasas last month.
According to TMZ insiders, the L.A. County Sheriff's Department's has turned over the case to the District Attorney and recommended a felony charge due to a three pieces of evidence:
- Surveillance video uncovered during the raid at Bieber's mansion a few weeks ago. It reportedly does NOT depict Justin hurling any eggs, but it does show him in the vicinity of where the food-based attack took place.
- Two witnesses. The neighbor, who had gotten into it with Justin many times before, and his 13-year old daughter were both present during the egging. The latter called 911 around the same time Bieber is seen on video.
- The cellphone footage take by the neighbor (below) in which we hear Bieber yell "F-ck you! I got another one for you!"
TMZ says it would be "shocking" if the District Attorney does not file charges based on the two videos in its possession.
The only questions remaining: Will they be misdemeanor or felony charges? And how much trouble will Bieber get into before they even come down?
1. Jimmy Kimmel Mocks Justin Bieber Arrest, Tweets
Jimmy Kimmel goes to town here on the Justin Bieber scandal. Watch him make fun of a few choices fan Tweets now.
2. Jimmy Fallon Jokes About Justin Bieber
Jimmy Fallon jumps on the anti-Justin Bieber bandwagon in this monologue. Watch him crack some jokes at the artist's expense.
3. Conan O'Brien Mocks Justin Bieber
Conan O'Brien takes on the Justin Bieber arrest in this hilarious talk show segment. Watch the singer floss his teeth with cold hard cash.