Monday's Love & Hip Hop Season 4 Episode 11 was titled "Put a Ring On It," and one cast member made good on what the installment's name suggested.
Who was it that popped the question? And how did it go over?
Joe proposed to Tahiry in Times Square. And she said ...
Well, it wasn't what he wanted to hear, but you have to give the girl credit for thinking with her head, especially given the lengths he went to in his proposal.
We won't spoil the ending here, as we can't do it justice anyway, but by following this link, you can watch Love & Hip Hop online to see it for yourself.
This was certainly the most significant event of the night, but it wasn't the only one, as the entire L&HH crew saw life throw one curveball after another.
Elsewhere this week on the hit VH1 reality series ...
- Saigon mans up and decides he is ready to make things right with Erica J’s dad, deciding to formally ask if him if she can move in with him.
- Cyn arrived at Erica's much-anticipated book launch event. There, she caught Erica getting close with Rich Dollaz. And that's not all.
- Rich Dollaz clearly doesn’t buy, or respect, Erica Mena’s lesbian relationship with Cyn, which he mocked rather openly during this episode.
- Peter and Amina decide to get a new place, which goes great until they fight over the second bedroom, and whether it should be a studio or nursery.
- Mr. Gunz also catches up with Tara and sincerely apologizes for destroying their relationship and sacrificing their family for his pursuit of ass.
Hey, at least he owned up to it.