Farrah Abraham's latest video plugging Farrah Abraham's latest magazine cover is enough to leave you at a loss for words. For many reasons.
First and foremost, Girls & Corpses magazine is apparently a thing. Second, Farrah Abraham is posing in it. Third, she cannot say the word "corpse."
Highlights of the Girls & Corpses spread, as announced by her nonsensical Keek video, which you may or may not have subjected yourself to above:
- Farrah does not actually pose with real corpses. Just ... dolls?
- She wears a bikini. The guy from the American Gothic? No.
- The magazine is celebrating the "bread casket" of America.
- The corpses do not look impressed by her intelligence level.
- She got to "play around with melons." Like James Deen ...
Farrah also says she looks forward to "many more" photo shoots, and if we're lucky, she'll get those offers. Because this sort of things is so unforgettable.