The first season of MTV's Teen Mom 3 will be the ONLY season of Teen Mom 3, according to a new report suggesting that the network will soon cancel it.
There has been no confirmation, but it looks as if we may have seen the last of Mackenzie Douthit, Briana DeJesus, Katie Yeager, and Alex Sekella.
That aside, a number of recent developments suggest that TM3 is over:
- One or more of the cast members themselves are said to be upset with the network's editing, and do not even want a second season.
- Matt McCann, the ex of Alex Sekella, has been vocal about not wanting to be on it from the start, and is said to be more opposed now.
- Briana DeJesus' mom "can't wait for the reunion to be over. I just want to move past this BS and start the next chapter of our lives."
- Mackenzie Douthit was pushing fans to tune in to the season finale, saying that Season 2 depends on them. And along those lines:
- None of the girls have suggested it's happening.
What do you think: Should MTV cancel Teen Mom 3?