After one shocking Dancing With the Stars results show after another throughout the fall, the final four for Season 17 of the hit ABC show are set.
The 10th week of competition saw the five remaining celebs and their professional partners dancing for once again survival, with two routines apiece.
Following their “Plugged/Unplugged” semifinal performances, judged by Maksim Chmerkovskiy, one of Dancing With the Stars‘ top five couples is out.
Who's done, and who will sashay for the Mirror Ball title next week?
Leah Remini has been eliminated from the ballroom. "I have to thank Tony," Remini said of her partner. "I have to thank everyone here, especially Tony."
"This was an incredible experience and if every season will be like this, I'll live a long life," Dovolani said, despite the obvious disappointment.
Bill Engvall was spared, amazingly, once again last night.
Here's a rundown of the scores from last night's show:
- Amber Riley and Derek Hough: 39/40 jazz + 40/40 Viennese waltz = 79/80 total
- Corbin Bleu and Karina Smirnoff: 35/40 tango + 40/40 rumba = 75/80 total
- Jack Osbourne and Cheryl Burke: 33/40 jazz + 38/40 tango = 71/80 total
- Leah Remini and Tony Dovolani: 32/40 paso doble + 33/40 Argentine tango = 65/80 total
- Bill Engvall and Emma Slater: 28/40 cha cha cha + 32/40 Argentine tango = 60/80 total
That about sums it up. While Jack, Corbin and Amber clearly outperformed Leah, it's a little bit bizarre that nothing can kill Bill on this show. Nothing.
You tell us: Did Leah Remini deserve to go?
Who should win DWTS Season 17?