Little by little, details surrounding Kim Kardashian's upcoming wedding and marriage are leaking out.
We know that Bruce Jenner will walk her down the aisle. We know the ceremony will take place in the near future. And we know that Kim and Kanye West will sign a prenuptial agreement before exchanging any vows.
Now, we also know one more important fact: Kim will be taking her fiancé's last name.
Yes, prepare to meet Kim Kardashian West immediately after this reality star and rapper walk down the aisle.
Kardashian revealed this nugget to E! News at her 33rd birthday celebration in Las Vegas Friday. Among other important tidbits from that party:
- She does not have a wedding dress yet.
- The size of the wedding will be left up to West.
- She thought she and Kanye were merely having dinner the night he proposed in San Francisco.
- A slide show featuring other birthdays Kim celebrated in Sin City played throughout the evening inside Tao nightclub.
- Servers held up signs that read "KIM."
- A giant cake and sparklers were on display.
- At one point, Kim grabbed the microphone to address attendees and exclaimed: "Thank you for celebrating my 33rd bday with me!"
Hey, no one said Kanye was marrying Kardashian for her originality or wit.