Just when you thought Farrah Abraham had hit rock bottom, she proves you wrong. No, not because she's "Finally Getting Up From Rock Bottom."
She's just redefining where the bottom is.
The sex tape star and her creepily vacant expression took to Twitter and suggested that, y'know, people should follow her. Well, if "your" single that is.
Why? WHY would anyone follow Farrah Abraham? Unless you're just curious what on earth she would post about ... in which case we sort of get it.
We don't entirely get it, because it's more than likely going to be Farrah tweeting about strippers, porn or "staying positive" despite "haters," but sorta.
The other funny part?
She randomly tweeted all of the UK too. Perhaps she's already exhausted her supply of sugar daddy sites to troll domestically and wants to branch out.
Whatever is going on up there, we can't say. But if she gets bored, here are some other groups of people she could Tweet about joining Farrah Nation:
- Alcoholics Anonymous members (for her obvious problem)
- U.S. Congress (so they'll actually have something to do)
- Sex tape buyers (it's all about social media marketing)
- Westboro Baptist Church (for entertainment value)
- Jenelle Evans (same thing)