Chris Siegfried and Desiree Hartsock's book Diamonds and Hearts is officially out. Yes, The Bachelorette duo has released a collection of poems.
What, you may ask, is inside the 182-page memoir featuring 44 of the duo's original poems? You do not need The Bachelorette spoilers to answer that.
The mushy gushiness is out of control, even for a couple who met on a reality show and has made social media love-fests a daily ritual at this point.
Fans will point to yet another example of unrequited affection. Haters will say this proves their thirst for publicity and that they're trying too hard.
Whichever camp you're in, here's the lowdown on Diamonds and Hearts ...
- The book is 182 pages long and retails for a modest $8.95 on Amazon for Kindle.
- It documents Chris Siegfried's journey to find love with Desiree Hartsock. Shocking.
- She "expresses her feelings for Chris in a way that no one has ever seen before."
- You get a free video message from Des and Chris thanking you for the purchase.
- There are never-before-seen photos of the couple ... and Chris as a baseball player.
We can't speak for anyone else, but we cannot WAIT to get our hands on it.
Desiree Hartsock and Chris Siegfried: Will it last?