The 17th season Dancing With the Stars cast was just revealed a few hours ago on ABC, and already the reactions are coming fast and furious on Twitter.
Among the most popular responses since the lineup was unveiled on GMA:
Weak! Who?! What a letdown! Effing Snooki?! Bill Nye the Science Guy!
Yes, it's another "star-studded" crew, and while the obligatory "you call these stars" jokes are a dime a dozen, recent seasons have arguably been worse.
The pro partner pairings have also been announced. They are ...
- Nicole "Snooki" Polizzi and Sasha Farber
- Keyshawn Johnson and Sharna Burgess
- Valerie Harper and Tristan McManus
- Brant Daugherty and Peta Murgatroyd
- Christina Milian and Mark Ballas
- Bill Nye and Tyne Stecklein
- Elizabeth Berkley and Val Chmerkovskiy
- Corbin Bleu and Karina Smirnoff
- Amber Riley and Derek Hough
- Bill Engvall and Emma Slater
- Jack Osbourne and Cheryl Burke
- Leah Remini and Tony Dovolani
That's right, no Maksim Chmerkovskiy. We're sorry, ladies. We are.
Also lacking? Farrah Abraham and Paula Deen, both of whom the reality show's producers reportedly approached for spots in the Season 17 lineup.
But what's done is done, and the new season of Dancing With the Stars kicks off September 16. By the end, only one man or woman will hold the Mirror Ball.
Who do you want to win this season? Vote below!