Switching up its format, Dancing With the Stars has sent its first contestant of the new season packing on a Monday night after the cast's second performances.
So who's the odd man (or woman) out?
Combining both scores from the Season 17 premiere and public votes from last week, the first Dancing With the Stars results show of the fall was a wild one.
First, the couples all danced routines that ranged from top tier (23-26 points, seven couples) to lower tier (17-20 points, five couples), with the stakes high.
The full scoreboard from DWTS' first two weeks ...
- Amber Riley and Derek: 27, 24 = 51
- Corbin Bleu and Karina: 24, 26 = 50
- Elizabeth Berkley and Val: 24, 25 = 49
- Jack Osbourne and Cheryl: 23, 24 = 47
- Christina Milian and Mark: 22, 25, 47
- Brant Daugherty and Peta: 22, 23 = 45
- Leah Remini and Tony: 21, 24 = 45
- Snooki and Sasha: 23, 20 = 43
- Valerie Harper and Tristan: 21, 19 = 40
- Bill Engvall and Emma: 18, 21 = 39
- Keyshawn Johnson and Sharna: 17, 18 = 35
- Bill Nye and Tyne: 14, 17 = 31
After factoring in the audience votes from last week, it's finally results time. Amber and Derek are at the top with 51, with Bill Nye and Tyne still bringing up the rear with 31.
Again, votes from tonight will count towards NEXT week's elimination.
First safe couple: Corbin and Karina. Also safe: Leah and Tony.
Also safe? Bill Nye and Tyne. Well, did not see that coming did you?
Clearly we're already in for an interesting roller coaster ride this fall.
Couples in jeopardy: Keyshawn and Sharna; Bill Engvall and Emma.
Eliminated: Keyshawn and Sharna.
"I don't really care at this point about whether we win or lose," Johnson says. "It's just the fact that I had the opportunity to learn from her. I wish I could have done more to help her out."
At least he can go back to his day job at ESPN and his side job of trying to knock some sense into Justin Bieber and his clown friends when they terrorize Calabasas.
What do you think? Did the right person get voted off this week?
After the first elimination, who are you pulling for to win?