The Dancing With the Stars cast was just revealed on Good Morning America, and the leaked names surfacing in the past week or two will in fact compete.
Snooki, Valerine Harper, Amber Riley and Leah Remini will take to the parquet, along with Christina Milian, Keyshawn Johnson and Elizabeth Berkley.
The other names rouding out the 12-person cast? They may surprise you.
The new Dancing With the Stars cast features the following celebs:
- Leah Remini, King Of Queens star
- Amber Riley, Glee star
- Nicole "Snooki" Polizzi, Jersey Shore star
- Keyshawn Johnson, former NFL star
- Valerie Harper, actress
- Brant Daughtery, Pretty Little Liars star
- Christina Milian, pop star and Voice host
- Elizabeth Berkley, Saved By the Bell and Showgirls star
- Corbin Bleu, High School Musical cast member
- Bill Engvall, comedian
- Jack Osbourne, reality star
- Bill Nye the Science Guy
Dancing With the Stars returns to ABC with two-hour premiere on Monday, September 16. What do you think of the upcoming season's roster? Discuss!
UPDATE: The pro partners have also been announced. They are ...
- Nicole "Snooki" Polizzi and Sasha Farber
- Keyshawn Johnson and Sharna Burgess
- Valerie Harper and Tristan McManus
- Brant Daugherty and Peta Murgatroyd
- Christina Milian and Mark Ballas
- Bill Nye and Tyne Stecklein
- Elizabeth Berkley and Val Chmerkovskiy
- Corbin Bleu and Karina Smirnoff
- Amber Riley and Derek Hough
- Bill Engvall and Emma Slater
- Jack Osbourne and Cheryl Burke
- Leah Remini and Tony Dovolani
Who do want to win Dancing With the Stars?