Nicole Peate is a foodie.
But she's now saying "OWIE!" after the bite of something called the "Kids in America Burger."
The item is offered at Liverpool's Almost Famous and consists of three patties, pretzels and candied bacon, making the Taco Bell Waffle Taco sound appealing.
"I tried to eat it with a knife and fork and couldn't," Peate admitted to BBC. "I couldn't open my mouth fully—it felt like I had cramp in my tongue, then I started to get an earache and a headache.
"The next morning, I felt really, really ill. The whole side of my head was hurting, then it started to feel like it was in my jaw and I knew I'd dislocated it."
Doctors diagnosed the injury at Royal Liverpool University Hospital and even though Peate actually suffers from a syndrome that causes her joints to easily dislocate, the 25-year old Tweeted that's "no excuse" for what happened.
She simply blames the mishap on a "poor effort."
"Haha I'm mortified but I can vouch that my 1 bite of burger was amazing. I'll be back!" Peate Tweeted. "Maybe give me a week though for when I'm allowed to open my mouth wider than a 50 pence piece."
Adding motivation for Peate to take to the plate again? Her fiance stepped in and finished the burger for her!