The new season of Survivor pits loved ones against each other. Thus the subtitle, Blood vs. Water! What other twists lie in store? And who's been cast?
Starting September 29, the season will be comprised of 39-and-a-half days, kicking off with "Day Zero," where 10 pairs of loved ones will be sent off.
"The whole idea was to try and get them thinking and maybe believing that they would play as a pair,” Jeff Probst teases of the season's angle.
The loved ones will then be split into two tribes, with returning players on Galang and their "partners" on Tadhana. That should be a fun twist.
Redemption Island will make its return after three seasons, with contestants permitted to swap places with their loved ones following duels.
As for the actual Survivor: Blood vs. Water cast members? They are ...
- Colton Cumbie (Survivor: One World) and his fiancee.
- Gervase Peterson (Survivor: Borneo) and his niece.
- Tyson Apostol (Survivor: Tocantins and Heroes vs. Villains) and his girlfriend.
- Candace Woodcock (Survivor: Cook Islands and Heroes vs. Villains) and her husband.
- Kat Edorsson (Survivor: One World) with boyfriend Hayden Moss (Big Brother 12 winner).
- Monica Culpepper (Survivor One World) and her husband, Brad Culpepper (ex-NFL player).
- Aras Baskauskas (Winner of Survivor: Panama) and his brother.
- Rupert Boneham (Survivor: Heroes vs Villains, All-Stars and Pearl Islands) and his wife.
- Laura Morett (Survivor: Samoa) and her daughter.
- Tina Wesson (Winner of Survivor: Australia) and her daughter.
Excited for this new season and twist? Tell us below ...